WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will report directly to the Manager of Business Development in the Raleigh office. Your main goals are to work with our Account Executives to open up important business opportunities for WalkMe. It will also require more strategy than a standard pipeline development role. You will be tasked with mapping out accounts we want to sell to and creating strategic plans for opening discussions with them. Your performance will depend on your ability to expand WalkMe's client base.
What You'll Do
- Expand WalkMe's client base!
- Create new business through outbound opportunities and conduct
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in WalkMe products
- Research prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts
- Book meetings for AE's that carry high revenue opportunities
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Methodically qualify and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails and social selling
- Promote WalkMe and the Digital Adoption model
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 6+ Months of Outbound Lead generation experience
- Grit and tenacity!
- Experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers
- Interest in technical SaaS Sales
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent business experience.
- Sales training and salesforce.com, Outreach, & Sales Navigator experience
What You'll Love About Us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
More Information on WalkMe
WalkMe operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and New York, NY. WalkMe was founded in 2011. It has 1064 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 34 open jobs at WalkMe, click here.
Read Full Job Description