Business Development Representative at OneSignal (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:20 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 7, 2022
OneSignal is a Remote First Collaboration Company, offering Remote work for those who reside in London, UK. In collaboration with our partner Elements Global Services, an in-office experienceis available in London, UK.
Our vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-app, SMS, and email.
The company is growing quickly both in terms of revenue and employees. It’s a great time to join because we’re still early - we’ve raised a total of $35M from investors including SignalFire and Rakuten Ventures (Techcrunch). And despite our early stage, we have massive market penetration as the largest global provider for Notifications (Source: BuiltWith). Join us in scaling the business!
We have a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make us a uniquely great place to work.
In collaboration with our UK partner Elements Global Services, we are seeking a versatile SDR role to help scale our business by ramping the marketing and sales motion in our new London office. In this role you’ll handle typical SDR responsibilities, as well as chip in on marketing and lead generation efforts to build and grow the pipeline.
In a typical month, a Business Development Representative might:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Work closely with your assigned AE(s) to develop strategy, outreach plans, and target accounts with their territories
- Develop and execute personalized outbound sequences across email, phone calls, LinkedIn touches, and other channels
- Follow up with past closed lost opportunities and other high potential leads
- Book meetings for AEs, ensuring they are prepared to meet with the prospects, and ensuring prospect attendance
- Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers
- Be a liaison between the Sales, Marketing, and Ops teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points
- Work with the Marketing, RevOps, and Business Intelligence teams to identify areas of opportunity for your prospecting efforts
- Achieve monthly SQL quotas by booking meetings that convert to opportunities
- Become adept at demonstrating and describing OneSignal’s product and service offering
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a business or sales development role, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, and Intercom or similar tools is a plus
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- You’re highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Love of learning
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible work hours
- 20 days paid vacation + 8 holidays
- Yummy Foods: Lunch and snacks provided when in the office
- Choice of workstation!
- Sweet Swag: You'll need another closet for all the gear & jackets!
- Opportunity to learn, prove yourself and have an impact at a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Equity - as the company grows in value, you benefits
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.
More Information on OneSignal
OneSignal operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. OneSignal was founded in 2014. It has 102 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at OneSignal, click here.
Read Full Job Description