Business Development Representative (UK) at commercetools (Remote)
commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (UK) to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to develop new business opportunities by contacting and building relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to establish strong relationships with our future customers. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Are you driven, hardworking, and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative business and work environment? We want to talk to you about joining our team.
We're able to consider candidates based in London or the surrounding areas for this particular position and we are offering a hybrid working model between office and home.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and develop them into sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through phone calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Present our company to potential clients
- Engage with potential clients at our regular industry-leading events
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up to date with new products /services and new pricing /payment plans
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- Business fluent communicator in English
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Previous professional experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative or another relevant outbound sales role
- Hands-on experience with regards to utilising multiple sales techniques
- A strong track record of successfully engaging with prospects
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software tools e.g. Hubspot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.