Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we're on a mission to deliver the world's most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we've digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we're just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire's Travel business has aggressive growth plans and needs a self-motivated and highly driven Sales professional to join our team as Junior Account Executive. In this position, you need to be comfortable navigating external resources and conducting research to identify target customers, qualify for a fit with Flywire's payment products, and open up new opportunities to expand business.
The goal is to cultivate relationships with prospective customers, develop qualified leads and build pipeline for Account Executives. You will get the experience to work with our most senior sales account executives and managers and learn sales methodology and best practices from them. This role may potentially offer closing opportunities for high performers and will provide the opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Leverage prospecting channels such as cold calling, email and social media to qualify and set sales meetings for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads and convert them to qualified sales opportunities for our team
- Partner with the marketing team to provide feedback and enhance campaigns to increase lead conversions
- Prospect and identify new potential travel operator, DMC, and accommodation clients for Account Executives
- Convert emails and calls into qualified demo meetings
- Learn and become an expert on Flywire's travel product offerings
Here's What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 0-2 years sales experience; a background selling payment solutions or within the travel industry is highly advantageous
- Comfort using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other pipeline management tools (a plus, not a requirement)
- Proactive and organized self-starter capable of anticipating needs and taking initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated to develop your sales acumen and passionate about accelerating your career within a Sales Team
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight - for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don't worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your "go-to" person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with