As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly and are looking for a Business Development Representative(BDR) to join our team! As a BDR you would be partnering with the closing teams to prospect and qualify strategic opportunities within our commercial market. This role is also the primary sourcing position for our SMB Account Executive team, so you will spend time developing your expertise in preparation for a next step in sales. Our ideal team member will be naturally curious, very coachable, and extremely motivated to succeed.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with assigned Account Executives to build strategic pipeline
- Researching target accounts and ideal contacts
- Engaging with marketing and sales prospects via phone and email
- Running qualification calls to understand business needs, goals, opportunitiesBooking meetings and transitioning opportunities to the closing sales team
- Sitting in on demos and calls to assist in the sales process
- Competing in daily/weekly sales SPIFFs/contests for additional bonuses and prizes
- Attending learning and development sessions to accelerate your sales career (Sandler Sales Methodology)
What we're looking for:
- You have >6 months experience prospecting and qualifying outbound opportunities, OR >9 months experience in an inbound SaaS qualifying role
- You’re passionate about learning and growing your career in sales
- You thrive in a fun, collaborative, supportive, & competitive environment
- You find marketing and customer communication interesting
- You’re a good listener and communicator
- Coach-ability, curiosity, and achievement are traits that are important to you
What's in it for you - Some of our BDR's favorite perks include:
- Open PTO policy
- Work remotely with a $250 WFH quarterly stipend
- Daily, weekly, & monthly sales spiffs
- Formal sales training through the Sandler Sales Methodology
- Annual ACE(President’s) Club trip for top performers
- Structured promotion paths and growth opportunities to be promoted from within
- Generous 401k matching, no vesting
- Equity and stock options
- A diverse & inclusive environment, including a multitude of Employee Resource Groups to become involved with
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 160,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 160,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.