Business Development Representative Manager at Sysdig (Remote)
As Sysdig scales its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Business Development Representative Manager to help build our organization.
As the Business Development Representative Manager, you will play a hands-on role in building a company and team that continues to revolutionize the container monitoring and security space. You'll be responsible for the coaching and development of the team members, tracking sales activity, lead generation activities, and creating and analyzing metrics that drive results.
If you are a self-driven leader with a strong track record of building high-performance teams and meeting revenue targets you may be a good fit for this role. Also, it's important to have a real passion for evangelizing technology, and a knack for inspiring and building trust with team-members, partners, and customers.
This role will require a perfect mix of nimble thinking and comfort with constant learning, a passion for mentoring and leadership, and a maniacal focus on sales execution. You will work directly with the executive team and help set and achieve strategic go-to-market goals. As a primary customer-facing contact, you will work closely with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to make your learnings their learnings.
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do?
- Manage, mentor and train a team of Business Development Representatives and ensure that the team is exceeding its quota (lead generation, qualification,and opportunities)
- Ensure healthy weekly activity and conversion rates: calls, leads, demos, and converted opportunities/pipeline
- Attend weekly regional forecast and management calls and quarterly business reviews to provide updates and perspective
What you will bring with you?
- Minimum 5+ years of inside sales or business development experience selling to technical buyers, ideally developers or IT operations functions
- Exceptional understanding of sales methodology and the ability to coach to it
- Experience in hiring, developing and retaining talent
What we look for?
- Experience using sales tools such as SFDC, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Nav., etc.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills; the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Highly analytical, with experience using data to drive decisions
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools ( https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days