Business Development Representative II, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Dallas, TX)
Ready to develop quality sales opportunities using client-focused prospecting processes? You can do that. Do you want to connect with clients through email and outbound phone calls and secure discovery appointments? As a Business Development Representative at Spectrum Enterprise, you can do that.
provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
You align your sales skills with a group of high-performing Major Account Executives. Using consultative sales techniques, you identify client needs and determine their intent to purchase. You provide effective internal communications and detailed client profile documentation. You thrive in an office environment interacting with a large volume of potential clients and supporting pre-and post-sale activity.
WHAT OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES ENJOY MOST
- Meet or exceed performance goals of 50 or more contacts per day and create a designated number of monthly qualified appointments.
- Develop and execute an outbound call campaign to assess prospect needs and identify decision-makers.
- Provide detailed and engaging product and service explanations to clients.
- Determine the serviceability of client locations through assessments of available information.
- Work with boundary partners to resolve client issues and mitigate risks.
- Track all sales activities, opportunities and reports in Salesforce to manage a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Technical Skills: Aptitude to learn Spectrum Enterprise product suite.
- Skills: Highly organized and strong English communication skills.
- Abilities: Continuous learner, resilient, persistent and the ability to handle a high volume of rejection; Inner desire to push themselves and coachable with the ability to multi-task within deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Familiar with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: Culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total Rewards:
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or !
SOP104 2023-19525 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.