Within a month, you will
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Become a Trello expert
- Qualify and follow up on inbound leads (content, free trial sign-ups, demo requests, chat, events) mostly via phone but also through email, LinkedIn and video
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM
- Create your first opportunities for the sales team.
Within 3 months, you will
- Act as a partner to the Account Executives
- Master how to prioritize your inbound leads pipeline and forecast your performance
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
Within 6 months, you will
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to improve lead conversion and get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage leads from all industries, company size and level of interest
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skills Set
- First 6-month experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR, SDR or Inside Sales.
- Any experience in Digital Learning solutions or HR Tech is preferred.
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred) is nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and French proficiency
- Active listening skills, ability to uncover customer needs.
- Adaptability (fast-paced environment), competitive spirit and love for teamwork
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. A framework to make you successful - Envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with the Coach
- Qualification call role play with the coach and an AE
- Clarification meetings with other 360Learners
- Cultural Fit with a co-founder, a VP or a Coach