From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
Fivetran are looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative to join our Dublin team. As Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with the DACH Account Executive, Marketing and Partner team at Fivetran to ensure EMEA develops and grows a successful outbound function in the DACH market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This position is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Business Development Manager, EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets in DACH
- Prospect to companies and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Focused on developing a career in technology sales. Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent social selling skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly call, email and meeting targets.
- English & German fluency is a requirement.
Perks of Working with Us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped commissions
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Equity in early-stage, Series D ScaleUp
- Sales training onboarding week in remotely at our Fivetran Wins Academy to set you up for success in your role.
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
- President's club trips for top performers
- Team building events throughout the year.
- Family Leave Program
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.