Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Business Development Representative, SMB, you will qualify leads and book demonstrations of our products and services with the Account Executives. In this position, you will maintain a repeatable process to nurture all opportunities for boutique sales.
The Business Development Representative, SMB reports to the Sales Manager, SMB.
You will also:
- Make proactive calls to cold and warm leads in our database to generate interest
- Field inbound calls to qualify, book demos, and sign up new customers
- Qualify leads via a consultative conversation to determine needs
- Schedule product demonstrations with qualified prospective customers
- Effectively manage prospects through nurture cadences in SalesLoft
- Work with internal team on outreach strategy and team goals
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly activity targets for calls, emails, talk time, demos booked, demos attended, and assisted sales quotas
- Keep accurate activity and notes in SalesLoft and SalesForce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with prospects and customers
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute critical imperatives
Bonus points for:
- Saas or other entry-level sales experience
- Fitness Industry knowledge or experience
- SalesForce and/or SalesLoft experience
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
The on-target earnings (OTE) for this position are $50,000 - $60,000 (base + uncapped commission) and will be commensurate with experience.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.