** Please note this role is based in Australia (preferably in the Sydney area) **
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating personalized connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset to develop their territory through thoughtful, multi-channel outreach. The ideal candidate understands that the SDR role at Iterable is the foundation of a successful career in tech sales, and advancement in our organization comes by demonstrating the ability to be tenacious, creative, and thoughtful sales professionals every day. Iterable and the sales organization will look to the SDR team to generate strategic opportunities needed to take Iterable to the next level.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression. We're looking to expand our rapidly growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious and strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Sales Development. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Prospect, educate, and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research and maintain account data against prioritized accounts; identify key players and generate the interest of key prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings completed and fully qualified opportunities
- Provide thorough discovery data to each Account Executive to ensure successful opportunities
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships with Account Executives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
- Become an expert at prospecting and master the tools needed to be successful including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, eDataSource, Outreach.io, and intent data.
- Participate in a variety of trainings (sales onboarding, sales tools training, JBarrows sales training, etc)
We are looking for people who are:
- Confident self starters, and motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborators who do their very best work individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data, and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinkers who solve difficult problems
- Articulate and succinct communicators, verbally and in writing
- Experienced with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, and Seamless (or similar tools)
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
- Previous experience at a SaaS company
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.