Business Development Professional at Centric Consulting (Detroit, MI)
| Detroit, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Business Development Professional Job Location: Detroit, MI (Remote) Join our team Centric Consulting is an international management consulting firm with expertise in digital, business and technology. We are looking for a Business Development Professionalto join our growing team. In this role, you will:
- Be a brand advocate. The relationships we create, the quality of the work that we do, and the integrity that we bring to every situation means everything to us.
- Provide oversight and contribute to development of new sales and operational materials.
- Be active in our community, finding creative ways to continue building your network and find new business opportunities to pursue.
- Promote direct sales efforts and sales enablement across the practice.
- Be a strategic within the Southeastern Michigan area. Centric enjoys lasting relationships with our clients, so we are looking for someone who enjoys building meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
- Work with the Centric Detroit team, and our national teams. The support you will feel is second to none.
- Help us grow. We have a great track record with our clients in Detroit, which makes for a compelling story to tell. We need your help in telling it.
- Bachelor's degree
- An established network of existing Detroit based executive relationships, as well as a experience creating ongoing relationships.
- Minimum 12 years overall experience, with 4 years in business development and managing client relationships.
- Experience building a growing business. This will require entrepreneurship that helps you grow new account relationships and grow them with our team.
- Demonstrated leadership presence
- Executive-level ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Connect what your clients need and what we offer. You will get to know our core strengths and service offerings and look for opportunities to bring those strengths to business across the Detroit area.
- Time Off, When You Need It. A self-managed paid time off (PTO) program.
- Built For Families. Parental leave and flexible remote working options.
- Care For You and Yours. Flexible health care options for you, your family and your pets. Plus, long-term disability, 401(k) benefits and more!
- Help With the Little Things. Stipends to offset home office costs (such as internet, cell service and supplies).
- Our Success Is Your Success. Aprofit-sharing program and annual company-sponsored trip to celebrate our accomplishments together.
- Opportunities to Grow. Take courses. Attend conferences. Get certified.
More Information on Centric Consulting
Centric Consulting operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Centric Consulting was founded in 1999. It has 991 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Centric Consulting, click here.
Read Full Job Description