Business Development - Partner Sales at Radiant Digital (Washington DC)
Radiant is a fast-growing technology consulting company focused on providing commercial and public sectors clients information technology services and solutions focused on digital transformation.
We are seeking professionals that have experience with technology services and solutions that support our clients’ digital transformation initiatives.
Due to tremendous growth, and specifically with strategic partnerships, Radiant is looking for a Business Development Manager, responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s partner relationships aligned with business development efforts for the purpose of growing revenues.
The ideal candidate will lead business development activities and manage the partnership maturity and growth, increase revenues by identifying and driving opportunities while working directly with the Radiant Marketing organization, as well as with senior management.
Further, the ideal candidate will have experience with strategic technology partnership development and management. They will be proactive, results-driven, resilient, with the ability to work independently, as well as within the business development and marketing team dynamic.
Work you'll do
- Lead business development efforts focused on our strategic partnership programs by helping orchestrate internal technical and marketing support teams.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Radiant and technology partners service and solution offerings and support business development efforts within targeted new and existing customers.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities related to strategic partners.
- Help manage organizational maturity by managing and supporting our partner ecosystems in collaboration with internal departments.
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing and sales activities for lead generation, such as marketing campaigns, events, and various customer outreach tactics.
- Assist Radiant leaders in presenting relevant content and insights at conferences and forums
- Capture partner related business development data in HubSpot to for pipeline progression, reporting, and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree (or Advanced degree a plus)
- 3-5 years’ experience of successful track record managing technology partnerships such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, AWS, Azure, GCP or similar
- 3-5 years’ sales and marketing experience
- Creative thinker with foresight to implement innovative approaches
- Ability to drive tactical tasks forward with speed and agility
- Proven experience in building and sustain strong strategic partnerships
- Strong presentation building and storytelling skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively, and operating effectively in a virtual environment
- Ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes
- Executive presence, ability to communicate and present to senior level management
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience with research and gathering actionable market, industry, and client specific intelligence.
- Experience with Solution Selling methods a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
The competitive compensation package will include a base salary commiserate with experience, plus an incentive plan. Full-time associates are provided a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Dental and Vision plan
- STD and LTD
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time