Business Development Manager at Bobbie (Remote)
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for strategizing, identifying, sourcing, and executing business development opportunities that generate revenue and drive the business forward. This role requires creative thinking combined with organizational skills, great communication, and follow through.
What you will do:
- Develop strategy of partnerships and BD initiatives to engage on as a company
- Identify and source key opportunities, develop relationships, and execute deals
- Work cross-functionally with the greater Bobbie team, including supporting the growth, marketing, and product teams with a BD lens
What we would like you have:
- At least 5 years of business development or strategic partnerships experience
- Proven track record of landing and executing top tier partnerships with tangible results
- Innovative, strategic, and collaborative mindset
- Detail oriented, analytical mindset, and able to manage complexity in deals
While also being:
- Passionate -- about what we are doing
- Proactive -- can take initiative to get things done
- Curious -- love learning and staying on top of emerging trends
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup -- where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.