Business Development Manager at Top Agency (San Antonio, TX)
| San Antonio, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Are you able to tenaciously close deals in record time?
Do you have experience selling solutions in the agency, digital media, or marketing space?
Can you track dozens of personal to-do items to ensure they get completed?
Are you equally as comfortable writing a compelling email as persuading a lead over the phone?
Want to help facilitate deals with some of the world's biggest brands?
If the dynamic sales executive we've just described sounds eerily familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our sales group is one of the industry's best and our unique strategic approach helped make us famous. Even more impressive, we respond to hundreds of sales inquiries per month — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get you fired up? Are you ready to join the world's fastest-growing marketing agency? Wondering if this might just be the best professional experience of your career?
- Drive dozens of new business opportunities to closing
- Work with our marketing strategy team to define solutions for pending leads
- Update the status of opportunities in Salesforce for reporting and tracking purposes
- Keep your personal sales pipeline up to date in advance of weekly check-ins
- Follow up with dozens of sales leads and contacts each day
- Present proposals to sales targets to get them excited about our marketing solutions
- Stay in close contact with past leads and contacts to keep top-of-mind
- Invite leads and contacts to an ongoing series of webinars and thought leadership events.
- Help proofread and complete strategic slide decks for pitching new business
- Translate proposals into ready-to-sign contracts and scopes of work
- Meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
- 2+ years work experience in a sales or business development role
- Understanding of marketing and advertising concepts and language
- Solid written skills, especially in answering deal questions at high speed
- Strong note-taking skills, especially in translating notes for subject matter experts
- Excellent organizational skills, including tracking personal to-do tasks
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar tools
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to meet deadlines in a remote work capacity
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Skill with presentation software like Apple Keynote and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience working with sales and biz dev teams on a global basis
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 339 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description