Job Description – Business Development Manager – Solution Sales
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $170MM+ company with a pool of over 1300 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
This sales executive position is a hunter role with the core responsibility of identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities to sell System Soft solutions and services to IT and business executives.
- Identify, create, and implement a comprehensive account strategy to develop new business and drive expansion growth with customers across your territory.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering to meet established short and long-term goals.
- Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision makers.
- Leveraging your knowledge on the business value proposition of System Soft Technologies’ solutions offerings and services to solve key business issues.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders (Solutions Sales, Marketing, Practices, and Inside Sales) to drive product adoption in target accounts.
- Develop relationships with select partners in your region to leverage their account presence and drive new growth and further penetration of System Soft Technologies’ solutions in the market.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account intelligence in CRM, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to leadership.
- Ability to travel to meet with decision makers, and to attend trade shows, and company sponsored events.
- 7+ years of enterprise solutions sales experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Consistent over achievement of sales quota.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-Suite level client contacts.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Needs to have a strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and chief influencers.
- Deep understanding of and proven ability to sell IT and business consulting services.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions to small, medium, and large enterprises.
- Can successfully demonstrate breaking into new accounts and building out territories from the ground up.
- Requires strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and executive influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred.
- Industry: Background in Financial Services, Healthcare or Public Sector preferred.
- Technology: Background in IA, AppDev, Cyber Security, Microsoft Cloud Services or UX preferred.