SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an expert in driving world-class Go To Market Partnerships. You have a strong track record of success in working with international/global partners to exceed revenue goals and the ability to influence and motivate a partner sales team across multiple geographic territories.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive sales alignment between SentinelOne and Lenovo’s sales teams through sales executive alignment, joint account planning, and co-marketing in your territory
- Execute joint programs to generate qualified opportunities & accelerate revenue through co-selling activities with Lenovo.
- Position SentinelOne as the differentiated leader in the EPP market segment to partner sales teams and customers. Clearly communicate the better together value proposition.
- Capability to position the value of SentinelOne to both IT and security stakeholders.
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with Lenovo in your territory
- Drive enablement internally as well as within the partner sales and marketing teams
- Own the SentinelOne quota for driving sourced and influenced revenue in your territory
- Travel up to 25%
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- 10+ years of experience in alliances/business development or sales in SaaS based security technologies
- Prior experience working with a global PC manufacturer is preferred
- Knowledge of the endpoint security landscape
- Bias to action with a high sense of urgency and results-oriented
- The ability to effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across sales and marketing audiences
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end activities involving multiple groups, audiences, and deliverables
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.