Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Management
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In a Sales Executive - Merchant - Quota Carrier role, you will work as a member of a sales team to find new opportunities for continued growth. This will include providing industry-leading payment solutions to prospective clients, which could include small- and medium-sized business as well as large, enterprise businesses.
About the team:
FIS is looking for B2B Business Development Manager to support our Paymetric Division which is part of our Global eCommerce vertical. This person can be located remotely anywhere within the United States in these states: Territory to cover VA to South Carolina, including KY and TN.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the strategic sales thread while consulting with prospects at the owner and C-suite level.
- Leverage referred leads and self-cultivated leads to nurture your pipeline.
- Connecting with prospects to help improve their experience, cash flow, and bottom line.
- Collaborate with sales teams and focusing on growing the existing customer base.
What you will need:
- At least 4 years of sales experience including research, discovering needs, recommending solutions and solving business problems.
- Experience in technology solutions is helpful, as is a background in the payments industry.
- A consultative approach that's successful with C-suite and business owners.
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior successful SaaS or Enterprise Payments Sales experience
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.