Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Business Development Executive to sell into high-value prospects and customers. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities while driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and balancing deals to closure. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Forbes Top Cloud Companies of 2019!What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with forming sales strategies within one or many of the market segments listed below to drive new business and quality recurring revenue.
- Early Stage Fintech
- Community banks and credit unions
- Participate in or run sales process from beginning to end: demonstrate product and pitch various stakeholders, generate pricing proposals, negotiate terms and lead the contract process; ideally, you also have experience selling to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- Think outside of the box and have outstanding interpersonal and communication/writing skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple project/deals at the same time; as an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software
Reporting to a business development team lead, Alloy is looking for an eager-to-learn, resourceful and results-focused player preferably with 2-4 yrs of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience at SaaS companies or banking technology a plus
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills, empathy and the ability to close business while growing current clients
- Prospecting, objection handling, planning, and closing skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Travel will be required <30% of the time (after the pandemic of course!)
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.