Business Development Executive RCM at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
The RCM Business Development Executive is primarily responsible for selling RCM services to healthcare providers within the Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) space. This role includes targeted marketing and sales to both existing and new customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients with EDI (electronic data interchange), and ERA (electronic remittance advice) enrollment process
- Claims submission on behalf of clients
- Rebilling services of claims rejected/denied
- Follow-up process of claims
- ERA and cash posting services
- Credentialing services
- Benefit and authorization assistance
- Full and partial revenue cycle outsourcing
- Denials management
- Underpayment analysis
- Technology enabled self pay services
The right candidate will have experience selling RCM services to C-Suite individuals, Large Agencies, Multiple Provider Groups, and Integrated Health Networks. They will positively represent Therapy Brands by promoting available products and services. Additionally, they will collaborate with other Therapy Brands sales personnel to strategize on shared accounts and markets all while leveraging relationships with a consultative sales approach.
An RCM Sales background is a must have. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of creating ROI for their customers by gathering key performance data during the sales process, analyzing that data, and creating a value-add proposal ultimately leading to the successful sale of RCM Services.
Meeting and exceeding quotas and metrics, utilizing existing lead generation tools and resources, building and developing your own personal leads, and generating business through territory development are all critical skills that the Business Development Executive must have proven experience with previous roles.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engaging in cold calling
- Facilitating RCM presentations
- Presenting Return on Investment findings
- Hosting in person and web based meetings
- Participation in professional tradeshows and presentations
- Assisting operations with finance modeling for new deals
- Conducting pricing reviews
- Managing proposal creation
- Leading contract negotiation
- Maintaining transparent and clear documentation of sales pipeline interactions and next steps within Salesforce.com
- Collaborating with internal sales, RCM Operations, and marketing team
- Managing the sales process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management and prior experience in selling these services
- Strong, modernized computer-oriented work capabilities, detail-oriented analytical instincts and polish presentation skills to any size audience with an emphasis on the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com
- Comfortable promoting “RCM Services” as a primary element to optimize the Therapy Brands value proposition.
- Strong and disciplined cold-calling and prospecting skills – must have a “hunters” drive and be self-reliant to identify pipeline and opportunities within the assigned behavioral health provider market segment
- Collaborative, inclusive style with internal RCM operations, finance, marketing, legal, and IT departments within Therapy Brands
- Demonstrate highly tuned consultative sales and account management strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.