Join us to reshape the future of chronic disease management! iHealth Labs introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world. Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Our mission is to connect patient care at the doctor’s office with individual’s daily life and provide real-time support to empower people with chronic conditions live healthier.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Director to help us expand our clinical partnership. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business growth strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clinics and physicians.
- Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business
- This can mean building cross-functional teams within the organization by connecting personnel across business lines, or managing external vendor and supplier relations. Manage customer relations to increase the business’s visibility and reputation.
- Identify areas where the business can increase its footprint. Identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization’s sales and marketing departments.
- Take a hands-on approach to the company’s marketing efforts. Presenting market research and customer profiles to marketing directors and team members, recommending improved strategies to expand market reach. Coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
- Work closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency. Assess marketing and sales operations, along with supplier and vendor activities, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements. Make long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
- Present to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies. Preparing documents and information for requests for proposals (RFPs). These RFPs often present new opportunities for business growth and enhanced operations.
- BS/BA in business administration, healthcare economics, or relevant field
- Must have proven working experience as a business development director, sales executive or relevant role in healthcare/medical/pharmaceutical field
- Proven sales track record, client connections in clinics and medical group in Northern California are preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry or digital health start up is a plus
- Strong market knowledge in US medical insurance and clinical practice
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build report
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Monday, Salesforce)
- Great benefits
- Professional development support
- Vivid startup environment with open and collaborative working space with recreational area, healthy snack everyday and catered lunch once a week
- Height adjustable desk and ergonomic chair - MacBook Pro with a 4K monitor
- Recreation Room with Ping Pong table, soccer table, stair masters and more
- Collaboration lounge space
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.