Business Development Coordinator - Remote at CaptivateIQ
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:58 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, November 7, 2021
At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible no-code solution enabling revenue operation teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives thus transforming the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization. In 2020, CaptivateIQ grew our team by 275% -- from 20 to 75 employees -- and increased our female workforce as a share of our total company by 350%.
As a Business Development Coordinator, you will be assisting Business Development Representatives to drive 70% of CaptivateIQ's revenue growth. In order to be successful, you will be sourcing account lists and assigning them to appropriate BDRs. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, hard-working, and an “Outside the Box'' thinker who enjoys finding new and creative ways to generate leads.
Whether you’re a fresh college graduate or seasoned salesperson, you’ll learn new skills and have career development opportunities while being a vital part of our sales organization.
- Partner with business development representatives, sales leadership, and Revenue Operations.
- Source new accounts for the BDR team using Crunchbase, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and Salesforce Reports
- Create new accounts and distribute leads through Salesforce
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of CaptivateIQ’s Ideal Customer Profile, specific pain points, and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- Create automated ways to surface insights that help guide new customer acquisition efforts
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone
- Team player and willing to work with others
- Knowledge of Excel and data manipulation
- Knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce, Crunchbase, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
More Information on CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ operates in the Other industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017. It has 109 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program, Stocked Kitchen. To see all 28 open jobs at CaptivateIQ, click here.
Read Full Job Description