The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Business Development & Channel Manager to help us connect more devices and grow our business.
About this Role:
As a Business Development & Channel Manager, you'll be responsible for acquiring and managing channel relationships, while quickly learning the market, understanding our business, and becoming an expert on our sales process. This role reports to the VP of Sales and will work closely with our account executives and coordinate with colleagues from the revenue, marketing, and partnerships teams.
What you'll do:
- Create strategy and approach to acquire referral partners
- Define where we focus and what partners drive the most value
- Nurture and manage partners from first lead contact all the way though to first referral revenue and beyond
- Collaborate with a wide array of partners to understand their business and how we can add value to their clients, ultimately helping to deliver the Hologram solution to a larger audience
- Manage referral partner metrics and measure overall success of the partnership
Helpful skills and experience:
- You thrive in ambiguity, have a growth mindset, and are ok with being uncomfortable
- Openness to getting your hands dirty and building process and strategizing while also doing the blocking and tackling of bringing in partners and managing those relationships
- You love to determine what your partners need and how we can add value to their business and you will ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point
- You have excellent communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both partners and internal Hologram teams.
- The ability to take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way
- Eagerness to continue to learn, build and grow
- You have experience in building partner programs as well as direct selling experience
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial Zoom interview with VP of Sales (45 minutes)
- Follow-up Zoom Interview with VP of Sales (1 hour)
- VP of Revenue Zoom interview (1 hour)
- VP of Partnerships Zoom interview (1 hour)
- VP of Marketing Zoom Interview (1 hour)
- Sales Manger Zoom interview (1 hour)
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.