Biz Dev Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care (Tucson, AZ)
Biz Dev Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Medicare home health business in TUCSON, ARIZONA and its surrounding territories. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
If you have been in these roles, this is an exciting opportunity to consider!!!
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Development Representative
- Sales consultant
- Account executive
- Account manager
- Sales representative
- Sales manager
- Hospital Sales Rep
- Community Liaison
- Generate referrals for home health by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conduct sales calls, evaluate results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Home Health Care experience a huge plus.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus eligibility.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.