Bilingual Customer Success Associate at Guideline (Remote)
Guideline is looking for a Bilingual Customer Success Associate to join the Customer Success team to support our Spanish speaking customers.What Will You Be Working On
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to troubleshoot and assist others with finding the best solution. You may not know what the answer is, but you will put in the effort and will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of things! You prioritize your workload and know nothing but Inbox Zero. Most of all, you enjoy working with others and excel in building relationships!
- Support customers with multiple channels, including: email and phone
- Customers you will be supporting are the plan participants, meaning the employees of the company that are enrolled in the 401(k) benefit
- Daily management and organization of product tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Salesforce.
- Be the go-to person once plan has signed up - handling any questions and educating participants
- Ensuring that our customers are supported and satisfied
- Act as the voice of our customers - identify trends and gaps based on communication and feedback from customers
- Collaborate interdepartmentally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help customers
- Report to Customer Success Manager
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. We are a highly collaborative group and work closely with the Client Development and Customer Operations teams. The company relies on us to maintain customer satisfaction and high retention rate.What We're Looking For
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal)
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in customer care or success
- Benefits and/or 401(k) experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (JIRA, Salesforce)
- Highly proficient with Google Apps and macOS
- Naturally empathetic individual who genuinely loves helping people
- Strong prioritization and organization are innate skills
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 25,000 clients and $5 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.Offer Package
- Competitive Salary + Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.