An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
As a Cprime Solution Architect, you will bring product, solution, and technical leadership to your engagements. You have domain expertise with Atlassian products and solutions, and your ability to identify business process re-engineering opportunities defines you as a specialty leader. You will lead technical design sessions and facilitate clear conversations with your business and technical teams to drive project scope, expectations, and delivery. You’re able to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Atlassian tools. You will provide overall thought leadership and best practice solutions in order to elevate your implementation and organizational adoption.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Drive Atlassian tool solution design, architecture, and implementation with Cprime’s clients
- Be the go-to lead on all Tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
- Delight our customers throughout the delivery experience with consistent communication and expectation setting
- Architect and document technical solutions that align with client business objectives
- Identify and communicate gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Coach and mentor the project delivery team to ensure consistent performance and customer success
- Provide project status, progress, and potential delay information to Engagement Managers and team members
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for all Engagement Managers, team members, and customers on service-related issues
- Assist with delivery management processes and enforcement
- Assist in pre-sales scoping & project estimation efforts
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all Atlassian Tools
- Lead and support all project and internal communications
- Manage multiple client deliverables and expectations in alignment with the Statement of Work and client needs
- Assist with management of partners and product feedback
Qualifications & Skills
- Deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, and others) and supporting 3rd party add-ons (Portfolio for Jira, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.)
- Project Management, Scaled Agile/Agile (SAFe), Delivery or Service Management experience and certifications
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile Frameworks
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- At least 5+ years of project management, agile, SAFe or development experience
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, agile, and customer-facing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or engineering
- Experience in consulting and solution-based professional services
- Demonstrable ability to lead a group of highly intelligent, technology consulting professionals
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time management and planning
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Travel Requirements: Must have the willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 50% of the time to meet client needs. (Telecommuting/ working remote can be an option the rest of the time.)
Nice to haves
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
- Experience scaling technology solutions to support common industry frameworks like SAFe, ITIL, etc.
- Hands-on experience implementing SAFe, Agile, ITIL methodologies
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description