At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy customers convert to paying customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 200,000+ customers to date.
We believe that there is an opportunity to continue to improve and evolve this model through value-added engagements throughout the customer lifecycle, that will improve customer experiences, leading to higher conversions, accelerated expansion and improved retention rates. This role will be a new addition to the growing Sales Systems and Operations team.
What you'll be doing:
- Prioritize and cultivate a positive user support experience.
- Manage and work the Salesforce support queue by promptly triaging cases, answering end-user questions, fulfilling requests, and resolving system incidents in a timely and customer centric manner.
- Leverage available documentation, training, team resources, and vendor support teams to administer all team applications
- Understanding customer, internal sales and account management team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce CRM
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Take initiative to improve support processes, decreasing delivery time, and improving customer satisfaction. Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders.
- Participate in the change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Enablement to ensure Atlassians know how to leverage the tools available to them in their roles.
- Supporting Report and Dashboard structure, troubleshooting and access
- Performing mass updates of records in Salesforce, including record creation
Skills and Requirements:
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce administrator
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
- Experience in Groove, Gong, ZoomInfo and other connected apps a plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently
- Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies. Project management and/or business process management certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with global teams
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .