Our Solution Engineering Center of Excellence (CoE) in Raleigh, NC is looking for an Associate Solution Consultant to support our Corporate Sales Team. Corporate Sales focuses on bringing Celonis to the SMB and Mid Market.
We are looking for a hardworking, smart, and overachieving team member. Solution Consultants live at the intersection of Technology (Process Mining), Management Consulting, and Value Creation. As a result you gain diverse experience across business process optimization, people skills, and analytical problem solving. We partner with our sales teams to craft solutions to sell into new prospects, as well as up-sell to existing customers. Success is measured by deals closed, innovations built, and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you'll do:
- Act as the technical consultant to customers during sales cycles by demoing the product, creating customized presentations, and proof of concepts
- Earn trust and and build a relationship with prospects and their champions through technical knowledge, product expertise, and business acumen
- Drive pilot projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to our customers
The qualifications you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant pre-sales, business or analytical role:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Solution Engineer
- Presales Consultant
- BI Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Systems, Computer Science, Supply Chain, etc preferred
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL, Python, or a data visualization tool (like Tableau) is a plus
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .