Associate Sales Engineer/Consultant - Remote US at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
SALES CONSULTANT / SALES ENGINEER, ASSOCIATE
LivePerson Sales Consultants are the technical subject matter experts who partner
closely with our sales people throughout all phases of a deal.
● Associate level position, with opportunities to advance
● Reports to the Sr. Director of Sales Consulting North America New Business,
● Works closely with other Sales Consultants, Sales Executives, Account
Managers, Engineering, and Professional Services staff
● Impacts the achievement of the NA revenue target
● Author responses to “Requests for Proposals” (RFPs, RFIs, RFTs, etc.)
● Manage LivePersons RFP tool, ensuring response library along with attached
policy documentation is kept up to date
o Engage with Product teams and Security teams in support of the
● Deliver knowledge sharing sessions on LivePersons RFP tool to Sales
Consulting and the Sales Teams as necessary
● Build, configure and manage sophisticated Demo Environments and Proof-of-
Concept environments, for use by LivePerson staff, partners and customers
● Support Sales Consulting teams infrastructure and G-Drive documentation
libraries, presenting updates and holding knowledge sharing sessions.
● Support driving new sales revenue for LivePerson
● Monitor and communicate competitive activity and LivePerson’s
● From time to time, support customer conferences by configuring and running
Knowledge & Experience:
● No prior experience as a Sales Consultant / Sales Engineer is required
o Desirable: Past experience as a Sales Engineer, Software Developer,
support engineer, QA engineer, Professional Services Consultant,
Technical Writer or IT/Network Administrator
● BA or BS Degree, or equivalent
o Desirable: formal education in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or Mathematics
● Strong technical aptitude. Fluent in the use of Windows or MacOS, Office,
video editing software (ie, Camtasia), photo editing software (ie, Photoshop),
iOS devices, Android devices.
● Very strong written communication skills
● Strong public speaking skills
● Willing to travel
Remote, Seattle, Atlanta, NYC
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.