Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems, a leader in cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is looking for an Associate Account Partner to join our Commercial Sales Team.
This is a developmental role designed to accelerate the career of an ambitious, mid-level Sales Executive. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside a tenured Sales Leader, focused on developing relationships, and broadening sales growth, while maintaining exceptional customer success on one of Veeva’s largest, most strategic accounts.
The Associate Enterprise Account Partner at Veeva, in partnership with Veeva’s Global Account Partner, will support one of Veeva’s largest Global customers. The Associate Account Partner is accountable for executing the account strategy to drive overall customer relationships, exceptional customer satisfaction, and overall revenue growth. Due to the nature of the customers being supported, this role is a highly visible role.
Initially, the Associate Account Partner will shadow the Global Account Partner focused on learning the industry, as well as Veeva’s commercial software suite, while beginning to develop customer relationships. Longer-term the Associate Account Partner will assume responsibility for the success of the customer across a division or region (North America).
What You'll Do
- The Associate Account Partner will immerse themselves into the industry, fully learning all aspects of Life Sciences commercial business (Sales, Medical, & Marketing)
- The Associate Account Partner will serve as a point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally
- Ensure that the various resources serving an account have clarity and alignment on the long-term account strategy
- In partnership with the Global Account Partner, the Associate Account Partner will be responsible for planning and implementing regular communications globally
- Cultivate Veeva relationships that provide direct access to key decision-makers across commercial teams
- The Associate Enterprise Account Partner will work alongside a Global Account Partner supporting one of Veeva’s global customers focused on commercial sales activities
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of selling enterprise software experience
- Must be based within the account territory
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem-solving and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (~5-10%)
Nice to Have
- Sales experience in the Healthcare and or Life Sciences industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience in selling to both technical and business audiences is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) plans
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Fitness and Wellness Reimbursements
- Allocations for donations to the non-profits and charities of your choosing
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].