Associate Director, Zip Business Capital (Remote) at Zip Co
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, we have offices in Sydney and Melbourne but can hire from anywhere in Australia.
Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
Zip Business is a recently established division uniquely set-up to operate as a start-up within Zip. We service small businesses everyday with a suite of four evolving products. We move fast, experiment and enjoy the creative freedom and accountability to own our destiny to scale and grow.
We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Leader who can bring passion for sales, leadership, most importantly a desire to help small businesses.
The Associate Sales Director will be required to develop a clear strategy, implement a focused sales plan and build the right team to deliver extraordinary results specifically for Zip Business Capital and the 3rd party aggregator channel.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
Develop the paid referrer channel for Zip Business
- Develop a category specific value propositions for all Zip Business products
- Establish relationships with key industry associations and aggregators
- Grow priority partners who are aligned to overall Zip Business segmentation
- Represent Zip Business at industry events, panels, webinars etc
- Develop Sales Enablement tactics in collaboration with the Zip Business Marketing team and manage the enablement budget
Create and execute the strategy to double Zip Business Capital
- Own the development of the GTM strategy for Zip Business Capital
- Own the direct acquisition channel with support from Zip Business Marketing team
- Leverage Zips existing customer and merchant relationships to increase sales of Zip Business Capital
- Work with Risk team to understand target customers and improving quality of applications
- Work with Customer Service/Operations and Product/Eng to scale out our automated processes for onboarding customers
Build a high performance team
- Lead, listen, motivate and coach your team
- Run a high performing sales team
- Build a business cases for the resources required to execute on the strategy
- Develop and agree accurate financial forecasts with Finance
- Manage sales teams targets and commission structures
- Drive sales discipline and robust processes from lead to live
- Create and present team performance to executive team
- Engage the broader Zip Business Tribe reporting successes and updates
Driving On-boarding and Integration
- Manage relationships with key partners to increase referral business Ensure smooth hand-offs between Sales and Operations & Risk teams
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 6+ years experience leading and managing a Sales function with P&L responsibilities
- Experience in B2B Financial Services, 3rd party aggregators, payments or technology related businesses
- An understanding of the complexities and nuances of the Australian business lending market. You offer a point of view and help our clients understand how to work together for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Sound financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to process, analyse and think “outside the box” to get results
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring of teams under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with, influence & persuade others; with an inspirational leadership style and structured thinking
- Results-orientated with a record to prove it and strong customer first ethic
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Virtual yoga and meditation classes
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
● Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
More Information on Zip Co
Zip Co operates in the Financial Services industry. Zip Co was founded in 2013. It has 1001 total employees. To see all 16 open jobs at Zip Co, click here.
Read Full Job Description