Associate Customer Success Manager at Recorded Future (Remote)
With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,300+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
The role: As a Customer Success Manager, you will be joining a fast-paced, high-growth team delivering innovative security solutions that protect our clients. You will be part of an incredible customer success team with a rapidly growing client portfolio, ensuring our users get the most value out of our products and services. Don’t miss your opportunity to become a Futurist!
What you’ll do as a Customer Success Manager
- Be responsible for a portfolio of cross-industry corporate, commercial, and enterprise clients.
- Execute our client engagement strategy to deliver positive outcomes for clients and power account renewals and upsell.
- Identify and assess risk factors to accounts and orchestrate interventions.
- Work closely across the Intelligence Services team and with adjacent teams — Onboarding, Training, Support, Operations — to construct and scale solutions that nurture our relationships with clients.
- Learn our platform, become fluent in cybersecurity topics, and build familiarity with the functional areas (SOC, IR, Vulnerability Management, GRC) where we deliver value.
- Manage the customer journey and maximize our value to our users.
- Regularly capture, analyze, and share the voice of the customer regarding their experience with Recorded Future.
What you’ll bring to the Customer Success Manager role:
- Experience designing and executing communications and/or customer success programs
- A background in delivering client-focused outcomes
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong program management abilities
- The ability to gather and understand the client’s needs
- A positive, collaborative and energetic style with a drive to make an impact
- 3 years of SaaS experience, including subject matter expertise in commercial/enterprise customer communications
- Bachelor’s degree required and experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight a plus
- Fluency in Spanish highly preferred
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.