In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Speeding up time to value. By managing the template creation and modification process, the ACSM can ensure that templates are built and modified in a timely manner for customers
- Quality Assurance. By thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and overall production, the ACSM ensures high quality of all output
- Improving the customer experience. The ACSM will work very closely with the CSM, COM and FDE teams to ensure that key results are completed on time and with the highest quality
- Identifying areas for improvement and championing process change. The ACSM role has a unique vantage point of working with several internal teams and departments. An ACSM should feel empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers. The ACSM team is encouraged to bring these ideas forward and to lead initiatives for internal and external improvements. For example, compiling new methodologies.
- Supporting CSMs on day-to-day tasks for customers. This includes joining status calls, proactively communicating on results, assets and achievements to customers, helping CSMs with any program/creative ideas to make recommendations on, triaging customer issues to Product Support and FDE, the template/campaign process, reports as needed. Raising issues to CSMs as needed.
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized with strong project management experience
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to tackle responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to organize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.