Associate Customer Success Manager at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Health is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
The ideal Associate Customer Success Manager has 3+ years of applicable experience and is exceptional in building customer relationships and program management in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will manage a large portfolio of accounts where the primary focus is on implementing Calm’s best practices at scale. This includes driving adoption, customer delight, and ultimately renewal/expansion. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, among others.
- Successfully support our Calm Health partners at scale -- build strong champions who meet and exceed their goals with Calm.
- Gain a deep understanding of trends across customers’ wellness goals and help partners implement impactful engagement strategies.
- Engage 1:1 with targeted customers at key points in the customer journey to ensure adoption of Calm.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as creating email campaigns, custom trainings/webinars, new collateral, and hosting office hours.
- Lead and perform Business Reviews multiple times each week.
- Become a Calm expert and share wellness best practices with customers.
- Effectively leverage data and reports to propose solutions, track program key performance indicators and insights.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who has past program management experience, is process oriented, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle & prioritize various tasks.
- Intellectually curious, and show interest in understanding the “why” behind customer requirements and business processes, in order to make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Very comfortable using tools & technology including Salesforce and Outreach on a day to day basis. Comfortable running filter based reports and analyzing data to identify trends.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.