At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join any of our employee run affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and potential for many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
An Associate Customer Success Manager works closely with their Account Executive to drive high levels of product adoption, engagement, and retention. In doing so, they provide an excellent customer experience for their clients.
- Drive high levels of product adoption and engagement and provide an excellent customer experience to ensure strong renewal rates and enrichment.
- Focus on critical business issues in order to map relevant training and drive value.
- Partner with Account Executive; collaborate on account plans, renewal risk identification, and potential account growth opportunities. Report on account health, trending, and progress on delivery of customer outcomes.
- Produce timely documentation with attention to detail.
- Identify new opportunities for additional products and services within their book of business.
- Assist with support tickets, trainings, customer documentation needs such as recorded trainings and playbooks.
- Large book size creates a reactive model and prioritization of tasks is required to reduce administrative activities.
- Educating customers so you are a partner, problem solver, and enabler.
- Engagement with all customers on a frequent basis to achieve quarterly KPIs.
- Developing a partnership with an Account Executive to create a value driving, collaborative and strategic environment.
Education: High School or GED equivalent
- computer (Basic) or IT troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Basic)
- Adequate computer (Basic) and IT troubleshooting skills
- Foundational understanding of web-research tactics (Basic).
- Achieve Definitive Healthcare’s Level 1 Explorer Certification (Basic)
- Proficient in asking open-ended questions and proven active listening skills
- Track record of client-facing roles and high achievement in customer satisfaction.
- Communication skills that demonstrate clarity of thought and confidence in public speaking.
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand escalation path for difficult conversations or problems.
- General Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in a client facing role focused on driving engagement and/or gathering client requirements
- Adept at working in a collaborative team environment toward a shared goal
- Experience in project management, balancing priorities, and holding stakeholders accountable
- Strong attention to detail and superior communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Attends local conferences and on-site customer visits.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information