Associate Client Director - (Account Development) at NielsenIQ
Ref #: REF12462A
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Work Schedule: Hybrid
Inspire better, bolder decisions for our customers through our analytical insights and presentations. Key activities include developing joint business plans with our customers and driving value for our customers to enable their success. Engage customer contacts and unlock new stakeholders across the customer’s organization, generate lead opportunities for NIQ solutions that will meet customer needs and enable cross-sell and upsell opportunities, coach NIQ team to advance their analytical and customer business acumen.
- Lead commercial strategy and Account Development of NielsenIQ’s solutions
- Develop commercial elements of joint business plan
- Develop NIQ account plan & Business Development strategy
- Empathize with and anticipate our customers’ needs and be ready with solutions. Influential, forward-thinking, and unbiased source of truth for the industry.
- Develop strategies to win based on client segmentation and product market fit
- Build meaningful client relationships with client stakeholders and teams
- Drive everyday value to enable our customers’ success
- Represent voice of customer to internal product development, product marketing, communications and delivery teams
- Represent NielsenIQ externally, in thought leadership
- Work collaboratively with other product sales leads & cross functional partners
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you passionate, with proven ability to synthesize multiple data sources into cohesive analyses that drive outcomes and value for our clients? Are you a leader with the ability to support, mentor and inspire better and bolder decisions? Can you effectively tell a story that captures the audience, no matter what level, and brings them along your journey? Are you able to work collaboratively, as part of a team within a dynamic and challenging environment while maintaining high standards? Do you have experience in working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution?
- 7+ years’ experience in a relevant industry (CPG, consulting, Account Management)
- Relevant experience with research techniques & solutions in the related industries of Consumer-Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Account Development, Analytics or similar
- Effective in senior level communications, influencing & negotiation
- Mission-driven and passionate about serving a purpose and driving value for client business
- Excellent awareness of market conditions and client business environment
- Demonstrated record of business development and client partnership
- Analytic and insight team leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with NielsenIQ tools, applications and platforms a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.