Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 100 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
About The Role
Blueboard Account Managers play an integral part in building the business and driving profitability through our client portfolio. We are looking for an Associate Account Manager that has a proven track record of maintaining renewal revenue, growing their customer accounts through closing expansion opportunities, and building customer champions. The ideal candidate will need to navigate a fast-paced environment while having a laser-like focus on developing contacts, building strategic partnerships and being the voice of the client within Blueboard. Experience working at a startup or a similar fast paced environment is critical. When safe to return to an office, we have offices in San Francisco and San Diego or this position can reside remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Understand Blueboard capabilities and services and effectively communicate all offerings
- Build key relationships and become a trusted advisor for our clients, helping them achieve business objectives in partnership with Blueboard
- Understand customer needs and thoughtfully tie our products to their desired business outcomes
- Manage the renewal negotiation process and close renewal opportunities
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development of client-specific marketing & communication plans, as well as broad marketing strategies applicable across the portfolio
- Develop and execute a client activities calendar, including periodic, timely and seasonal communications, and other relationship-building activities
- Develop a proactive client outreach cadence and conduct business reviews with clients
- Occasionally travel to events and onsite client meetings (when safe, post-COVID)
Your Skills and Qualification Include:
- 3 years of experience within Account Management, Sales or related customer-facing experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet your customers’ needs, leading to program expansions with SMB customers
- Effective navigation to leadership within an organization and maintaining relationships
- Customer focused and very proficient in communicating with individuals across a variety of levels in an organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a book of business that is in different phases of the post-sales life cycle
- Naturally analytical and enjoy turning data and customer insights into actionable plans
- Strong collaborator, capable of working across the organization with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills, preferably in a services-driven environment
- Goal oriented and actively seeks feedback and improvement
- An entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, and thrive at owning your results
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Bonus points if you have previously sold into HR or People teams
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
More Information on Blueboard Inc.
Blueboard Inc. operates in the Travel industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Blueboard Inc. was founded in 2013. It has 131 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Company Equity, Remote Work Program, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Days. To see all 14 open jobs at Blueboard Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description