DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Thinking about getting into sales? This is the perfect entry position to get a taste of what a career in sales is like. You will work hand in hand with our Directors of Sales to support the day-to-day bidding, pricing, and feasibility requests of our market research clients. Your focus will be to gain experience, build relationships and grow the business as a valued member of the sales team.
- Working with the Account Management team to handle daily client RFPs.
- Grow revenue and win rates by assisting sales reps and the Account Management team.
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills.
- Maintain and track individual key performance objectives.
- Build knowledge of the industry as well as DISQO’s products and services.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Interest in Sales support or market research.
- Knowledge or interest in online market research.
- Demonstrate strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize opportunities based on client needs while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and skilled in using web-based applications.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.