Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
Verkada is excited to announce our Account Executive Development Program, “Verkademy”! As an Associate Account Executive, you’ll be a part of the fastest growing company in Silicon Valley/SF with a short promotion path into a closing role! Ideal candidates should be passionate, high energy and a self-starter with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced sales organization.
Verkademy was created to fast track Sales Associates into world class Mid-Market Account Executives. In this program, the foundation of Tech Sales are broken up into smaller modules that outline the fundamental skills to become a successful, top-tier Account Executive. Skills covered range from Prospecting, Discovery, Demo, Best Practice Call, Gaining the Technical Win, etc. Graduates from this program will transition into Mid-Market Account Executives - fully equipped with every aspect of the sales motion, industry and company knowledge.
Those who have succeeded in Verkademy typically have been leaders, overachievers, and thrive under challenging and fast paced environments. If you are looking for a place that fully invests in the success of your career and will challenge you, this is the program for you. Associates typically graduate from the program as early as three months to as late as nine.
- Prospect, qualify, follow up and educate a high volume of cold leads into prospects
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Verkada can solve them
- Pro-actively generate meetings and opportunities for Account Executives by positioning the value of Verkada
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives
- Use Verkada Salesforce.com systems and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards; provide metrics on leads
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, self-motivated and self-managing.
- Capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with customers and technical audience.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Understanding of sales cycles and required qualification criteria.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual Desire to be #1 and advance a career in Verkada’s sales Org
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant working experience
- Written & verbal communication skills in English
- Salesforce.com and Outreach experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description