Assistant Account Manager at Axle (Remote)
Assistant Account Manager
Who we are:
We’re Axle and we keep the supply chain moving by providing a superior software-based solution that serves as an all-in-one financial partner for freight brokers. Our technology helps businesses maximize their cash flow and simplify their back office. Hundreds of companies trust Axle to manage their working capital, carrier payments, and back office processes.
We’re growing quickly, 30% month over month, in fact. Axle is an exceptional product and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
We see Axle as a constant work-in-progress, and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. Our core values are tenacity, curiosity, empathy and transparency, which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Verification of invoices representing new client/customer relationships
- Audit and paperwork review
- Assist in client service communication
- Assist in the invoice purchasing process
The experience you’ll bring:
- Any combination of the following roles or experience
- 1-3 years of factoring Operations experience of any kind
- 1-3 years transferable Client Service experience
- 1-3 years of any lending operations experience
What we offer:
- Generous Option (Equity) Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote
- Quarterly Offsites
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Healthcare Reimbursement for Premiums and Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Cell Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
At Axle, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we’re an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.