Area Vice President Financial Services, Adobe Sign at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This front-line role will lead a team of experienced Adobe Sign Account Executives who are responsible for driving new and recurring revenue from North America's financial services sector, some of Adobe's most strategic customers. The solution set includes Adobe’s fastest growing market segment, Adobe Sign. This role is responsible for all aspects of the team, including forecast and deal management as well as business strategy. This is a current team of very senior sales executives who have deep relationships with multiple customer personas, with a focus on C-level mission priorities. The team works closely with inside sales and specialist teams as well as Adobe's other market segments to ensure Adobe’s continued growth in FSI.
What you’ll do
· Manages FSI account executives to generate and qualify sales pipeline and close business
· Build long-term strategy, and operationalize our overall approach to win new customers
· Meet monthly and quarterly goals for annualized recurring revenue (ARR)
· Prospect, hire and coach to increase productivity and skill sets of employees
· Direct daily activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales leadership
· Collaborate with the broader field organization, marketing, customer success and product management teams for training, building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback
What you need to succeed
· BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred)
· Minimum 7 years in sales with 2+ years in sales management
· Strong customer-facing and presentation skills; and executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to establish and cultivate strong partnerships with existing customers to grow existing revenue streams to meet or exceed objectives; challenge status quo to continually improve the company’s FSI GTM
· Proven people manager and business leader
· Expertise experience dealing with large, complex, FSI accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
· Strong CRM or IT experience in the SaaS space, and knowledge of Adobe competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
· Willingness to travel as necessary; approx. 30-40% as needed