Area Vice President, Employee Experience Solution Sales at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position reports to: VP, Employee Workflow Global Solution Sales
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our America’s Employee Workflow Specialist Sales and GTM team. This leader must be a driver who loves building teams and businesses. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go to market sales, pre-sales, customer success and partner organizations, as well as our product development and marketing teams.
As the leader of the America’s Employee Workflow Specialist Sales team, you will have a major impact on our future success. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for breaking into markets and creating something new they can be proud of.
You need to be a talent magnet, as well as share your knowledge and expertise to build a world class GTM team, drive market position and align with our product teams on customer outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level strategic planning, sales programs, and operational cadence to drive operational excellence, continuous improvement and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders.
- Recruit a team of specialized sellers to drive the NOW Platform into the office of the CHRO and the cross functional teams within HR.
- Be customer facing to CHRO’s and other executives to drive and close business
- Define programs for enabling the field sales and solution consulting teams to drive IT Transformation sales, adoption, and value proposition
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, with and through model
- Partner with the America’s General Manager to build out a successful roadmap for the next 3 years
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Drive Results: The ideal candidate will identify and meet ambitious performance goals, driving for results with a positive impact on ServiceNow's brand and market position on a consistent basis. This person will have record of accomplishment of consistent quota attainment and developing clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow sales, marketing, and business unit leaders to achieve revenue goals.
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and accelerating business
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a record of accomplishment of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive, and willingness to travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.