Area Sales Enablement Specialist at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. As an Area Sales Enablement Specialist, you will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Territory Account Executives in their assigned Area. Working in lockstep with the District Sales Managers, Team Leads and Regional Vice Presidents, you will provide dedicated enablement support - via remote tools and on the ground programs.
About this roll*:
- Leverage core enablement programs & initiatives and serve as liaison from corporate/core enablement team to field; aligned as a dedicated enablement contact for specific Area
- Manage, deliver and execute training and certification programs for dedicated territories
- Work alongside the Sales Intelligence team to complement and support District Sales Managers and Team Leads in Area
- Own and execute training events and occasional onsite meetings
- Support existing core enablement programs. E.g. Weekly Sales Product Training, Monthly Area Training, Sales Skills Masterclass, Winning the Deal, etc.
- Provide live and virtual training to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice; being comfortable providing direct feedback and holding your team accountable
- Create effective training and enablement content, leveraging our technology stack to include Workramp LMS, Chorus.ai and the Sales Hub
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Minimal travel required - 2x/quarter
- Direct sales experience illustrating high performance and the ability to coach/mentor, with an interest in enablement/training; prior training or marketing experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of metrics driven goals and how to influence them
- Project management and content creation expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’; coaching and good presentation skills
- Ability to understand the sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.