Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. As the recognized category leader in providing automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications and the underlying infrastructure. We enable DevSecOps, empowering organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That's why many of the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Leveraging our rich, common data platform and AI capabilities, we have entered and plan to lead the cloud application security market for the world's largest and most digitalized customers. To do this we need entrepreneurial senior sales professionals and leaders who understand how to contribute to a strong sales team, leverage existing sales relationships across our top enterprise accounts and scale a rapidly growing business.
We are looking for this candidate to be located in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, or Minnesota.
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & an eleven times magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R& D than some of our competitor's total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, OpenShift, and Google Cloud, allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation monitoring in the world. Not to mention we're fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology and will now move forward to a cloud native security and observability platform.
Your future role in the team:
- Execute on account plans for our new application security solution for cloud native environments
- Be the entrepreneurial leader of an expert sales team leveraging existing sales relationships with G15k customers to expand Dynatrace platform use into security use-cases.
- Acquire and transfer know-how in this new market segment towards other sales and team members to gain access to more interested customers quickly
- Work closely with the solution team for our new security solution in order to support product marketing with field experience, learnings and feedback on competition, target buyers and sales strategy, sales plans, etc.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision, especially in the field of cloud native security and observability, through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within our account base and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace Application Security can be an important part of the platform.
- Work closely with and establish engagement between other general Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers' implementations to ensure continued success with Dynatrace
What we expect of you:
- An outstanding and proven successful track record in security software sales, ideally in cloud native environments.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations, while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate effectively across all internal supporting resources within sales, product and delivery services to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process.
Why You Will Benefit Personally and Professionally at Dynatrace:
- Dynatrace President's Club for top sales performers
- Continuous Sales training, professional development, and career growth opportunities
- Generous and competitive global benefits and compensation packages, with no cap
- New Hire Stock Equity (RSUs) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Inclusive workplace culture, groups, and initiatives
- Remote-friendly but customer-facing
- Paid Parental Leave -- including adoption
- Mental health & wellness programs
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees, contractors or guests entering a US office or event to register with the CLEAR app with their vaccination information or self-certify that they have tested negative for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.