Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
What You'll Do
- Drive App usage, which will drive ARR growth, and reduce churn by optimizing our customers’ success
- Handle inbound requests from prospective new Developer Partners to guide them through our Developer Program, aiming to build a Self Serve model as we scale
- Run Discovery Calls with new Developer Partners to walk them through our API & developer program, understand the proposed App (target use cases, which segment of our customers might use it, how it impacts our billing mechanism), and help refine their SOW to ensure Apps are as strong as possible when they hit our App Store
- Own enablement outreach (e.g., Monthly Newsletters) to App Developer Partners to keep them abreast of Developer Toolkit releases (e.g., new API endpoints, authentication updates, API limit increase, etc)
- Run QBRs with top App Partners to review App usage, impact on our users, feedback on bugs/suggested new use cases, and build a plan (timeline & ownership) for executing target changes
- Facilitate partner participation in early access programs for new developer features. This includes high touch support during the build and collecting feedback for product teams
- Be a technical stakeholder in outbound acquisition efforts by the Strategic Partnerships team in securing new App Partners
- Serve as the liaison between App Developer Partners and our Product & Engineering (P&E) teams, working to relay important insights regarding proposed changes to our API & Developer Experience for our P&E teams to consider for roadmap inclusion
- Become the App Professor internally, by helping to educate our customer-facing teams (Sales, Success, and Support) on our Apps (which are the most important to understand), aiming to build a self-serve access model as we scale
- Assist Product & Partner Marketing stakeholders in producing useful content (e.g., customer case studies, presentation graphics, teaser videos) that increase the marketability of our top integrations
Who You Are
- You love SaaS products, and how integrations can help transform products into platforms
- You have a fundamental understanding of web development and API's
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with clear measurable OKRs
- You are comfortable explaining products, features, and functionality with technical accuracy and simplicity
- You have a growth mindset, and are constantly thinking, "how can we scale this?"
- You have a strong level of ownership, autonomy, and drive.
- You've had significant & quantifiable impacts on past products you've worked on
- You like to work with all teams, from engineering to success
- SaaS and/or start-up experience (nice to have)
- Ecommerce industry experience (nice to have)
- Solid analytical skillset using BI tools, SQL or related coding language (nice to have)
- Initial Phone Screen, 30 min - Meet your recruiter for an introductory call in which you get to know more about Gorgias and the position and we get to learn more about you.
- Product Screening Interview, 45 min - Meet a co-worker, and go through a live case study. You will discuss more in-depth your work experience and how can your knowledge be an added value to the team.
- Case Study Submission, 2-3 hours - Prepare your case study at home with a technical assessment & specific contextualized questions. The details of the case study will be communicated by email with specific instructions.
- Case Study Review, 45 min - Meet Pilar and Chris for a live review of the case study. Together you will review the case study point by point, brainstorm, and/or elaborate on key elements.
- Leadership call, 30 min - Meet Paul, CPO — a good opportunity to dive into product strategy & vision.
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information on Gorgias
Gorgias operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gorgias was founded in 2015. It has 186 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Group brainstorming sessions, Hiring Practices that Promote Diversity, Dental Benefits and Vision Benefits. To see all 38 open jobs at Gorgias, click here.
Read Full Job Description