Account Executives are key drivers of Jumio's growth through leading new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for identifying and progressing opportunities within the Jumio Advanced Technologies line of business, managing the sales cycle, and negotiating successful contracts in order to commence long term partnerships with new enterprise customers.
Account Executives help clients with leading KYB, KYC and compliance services, paired with proprietary anti-fraud technology, data science as well as Anti-Money Laundering Technology. Leveraging our proprietary real-time AML & anti-fraud solutions, paired with thousands of aggregated global data points and hundreds of global KYC & KYB Data sources, we help clients fight fraud & financial crime, simplify operations and easily manage risk & regulatory obligations.
Growing Jumio's pipeline, revenue and market share in a rapidly expanding domain is fundamental to Jumio's continued success. Account Executives are at the heart of the company's global expansion and directly impact revenue, profitability and EBITDA. New customers and new revenue streams increase the value of the business and the impact we make on improving the world of online identity verification, KYC, KYB, Risk, Compliance, Fraud and AML.
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Banking, Fintech, Payments, Crypto, Gaming and more
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers - building relationships across target customers
- Networking and event attendance and management
- Compelling articulation of Jumio's offerings and competitive products, pricing and proposal models
- Closing deals resulting in the taking of market share from competitors
- Developing contacts through calls, emails, meetings and conferences
- Deal qualification and discovery to extract detailed information - pain points, drivers, decision process and criteria - to deliver value add and effective solution presentations to prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the Jumio's sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive and productive relationships with Jumio's clients - securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing and account management to provide outstanding customer experience
Experience and Qualifications :
- A minimum of 5-8 years Enterprise Sales experience
- A history of achieving sales quotas of $1.5-2M+ per year
- A track record of building relationships across Enterprise Accounts at the C-Level
- Ability to coordinate both transactional and enterprise deals, with clear structure and process
- Proven professional experience selling value-add SaaS/ Software solutions to new logo customers
- Proven professional experience selling value-add Market Data to new logo customers
- Thorough understanding of a Solutions Selling sales methodology
- Experience leading in a Team Selling environment having collaborated with technical teams/ pre sales teams/ account management etc to provide tailored solutions to clients
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers through written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to run an efficient sales methodology - qualification, discovery, opportunity management, account mapping & stakeholder engagement, negotiation as well as strong Closing acumen securing business
- Prospecting skills, pipeline generation and experience of prioritizing potential clients is essential
- Forecasting and financial planning and strategy skills
- Proficiency in CRM - SFDC preferable
- Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of AML, compliance and risk management in the Banking / Fintech space
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Existing knowledge of the AML, ID Verification, Fraud, Risk, Compliance or KYC/ KYB markets
- Proven experience managing deal sizes ranging from $30,000 to $3M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-9 months
- Experience with tools such as RFPIo, Linkedin Navigator, Lead IQ, Outreach a plus
- Channel experience with reseller / system integration partners in AML/KYC, identity management and cyber security solutions solutions is advantageous
- Fluency in English is crucial, additional language skills of interest.
- Established network of contacts in relevant industries and enterprise customers, specifically Financial Services
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Degree educated is preferred, not essential
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio's Palo Alto office is in the heart of Silicon Valley. It's our Global HQ, a vibrant environment with a mix of Executives, Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal, Security and People & Culture team members. With regular socials, free snacks, attractive benefits, Jumio HQ has a driven, but fun culture.
Jumio is the future for digital identity. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the IDV and AML space. With a global footprint, we're expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Fintech, Insurance, Telco, Gaming, Sharing Economy, Travel and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.