Alliances Sales Manager-Boston at WhiteSource
WhiteSource is looking for an experienced and creative Alliances Sales Manager with a passion for driving programs and managing processes, that enable our sales teams to successfully co-sell with our strategic alliance partners.
The person in this role will have to build excitement and interest within our strategic alliance partners and collaborate with the regional sales managers and the wider global sales organization. This is a potential for tremendous growth and being part of our expanding global growth strategy.
- Manage and maintain our Strategic Alliances with leading partners such as AWS and Microsoft.
- Identify joint opportunities and aligned with the WhiteSource sales team.
- Work closely with WhiteSource sales leadership to identify and support the ongoing pipeline.
- Execute with the alliance partner a yearly business plan with quantified goals and milestones, in order to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
- Develop new initiatives with the alliance partner manager.
- Work with respective partners’ marketing team on-demand gen initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement programs, technical training, and effective go-to-market plans for WhiteSource’s solutions.
- Work with the channel sales leads to create joint go-to-market initiatives involving the channel and our alliance partners.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a channel or Alliances sales manager in the high-tech environment. Knowledge of cybersecurity and/or DevOps solutions is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years in either sales or pre-sales roles.
- Experience working with Microsoft or AWS leveraging Cosell programs.
- Experienced in running effective go-to-market plans with partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to understand the nuances and details of how the technology works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytics and reporting capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; can quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams dispersed in different geographic regions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of CRM and sales automation tools.