Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
Are you someone who has built a career on your relationships and developing strategic partnerships?
Do you love creating new opportunities to work with industry partners and peer organizations?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We're a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
We're looking for a motivated, relationship-oriented Agency Partnerships Manager who shares our passion for building long-term strategic partnerships and helping organizations improve their recruiting experience through the transformative power of assistive intelligence.
This individual will utilize their extensive HR tech industry knowledge and experience to build rapport and educate partners and their prospective clients on how our solution can impact their company's talent experience. Our Agency Partnerships Manager plays an integral role for our sales team, educating clients about how our innovative technology can deliver real results to solve their recruiting and business challenges.
As an Agency Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Connect with recruitment advertising agencies to cultivate strategic relationships
- Lead introductory and ongoing education of Olivia skills
- Support channel sales journey as a product and technical expert, providing assistance and ongoing support to internal and external partners throughout the course of our partnerships
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to collaboratively plan and create unique solutions to complex problems
- Properly set and manage client expectations
- Remain update-to-date on product improvements/releases and work closely with internal teams to stay current on product developments
- Share responsibility for driving channel sales by successfully partnering with other sales team members (internally and externally) on client solutions
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience with HR/Recruiting technology and deep understanding of the HR Tech ecosystem
- Previous experience working in or with recruitment marketing agencies or consultancies is preferred
- Experience presenting thought leadership, market trends and best practices on technology solutions to senior executives and strategic leadership at enterprise & Fortune 500 companies
- Proven history of cultivating and maintaining long-term client relationships to increase product adoption, expansion of services and ongoing support
- Have a creative approach to cultivating agency partnerships within traditional and non-traditional channels
- Previous experience managing a complex sales pipeline including revenue tracking and forecasting
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- High-level of comfort managing and communicating internal and external expectations
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets
- Excellent technical knowledge, problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities