ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sr. Solution Consultant to join our sales team to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. This role will be focused on our Education vertical. You will be the technical resource to participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, business value, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
What you get to do in this role:
· Assist sales in the qualification of Education customer needs through discovery and participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers
· You will mentor and train peers, colleagues and partners
· You will demonstrate product solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers both onsite and via Zoom
· You will generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demo environment(s)
· Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements
· Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
· Stay current on product developments/releases
· You will support Education industry Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
· You will stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
· You are responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
· In collaboration with Sales and Professional Services, you will be the subject matter expert at Executive briefings
· Conduct transition briefings to communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Education Industry experience preferred, either working for or selling to Education Institution (University, College, K-12)thatill miss many qualified candidates.
· 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in the customer service, field service or CRM software industry preferred, or advanced degree with 3+ years of prior experience
· Curious and knowledgeable about the ever-changing Education industry landscape and where technology can solve challenges
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.