ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
· Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
· Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
· Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
· Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and virtual
· Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
· Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
· Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
· Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
· Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
· Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
· In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
· Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Strong Pre-sales experience, HR Service Delivery experience would be advantageous.
· Ability to articulate the meaning of service management for Human Resources as well as the key drivers for HR transformation.
· Ability to effectively communicate the ServiceNow HRSM value proposition and key differentiators to prospects and at key industry events
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
· A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
· A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50% regional travel)
· Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
· Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated experience successfully managing an HR transformation and/or managing an enterprise HRIS implementation
· Executive presence and influencing skills
· Results oriented
· Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives and successful outcomes
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.